Early August, 2013, the Infinity Publishing blog posted "John Allison, Author of Saturday Night at Sarah Joy's" as part of their Author Interview Series.
You can find it at: http://hub.am/18W1xef
You can also find it, published Nov. 2013 on Infinity's Blog for Authors and Writers, at http://blog.infinitypublishing.com/bloginfinitypublishingcom/bid/137817/john-allison-author-of-saturday-night-at-sarah-joys?source=Blog_Email_
PAINFULLY SHORT BOOK SUMMARY:
On occasional Saturday nights, selected clients of Sarah Joy's salon convene for haircuts and socializing. One evening, a shotgun pressed against Sarah's forehead changes their little paradise forever.
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY THIS BOOK NOW:
1. You're tired of conventional adversary/hero stories.
2. You want to read something different.
3. As you get older you are learning to appreciate both the concept and the idea of "quirky".
4. You're intrigued to know that there are parts of this book that you will love and parts that may mildly offend you.
5. You have hair.
6. You periodically get your hair cut.
7. You like to actually get to know characters, and settle into a book.
8. You like to feel, when you're reading, like you're either in front of a raging fire or on the beach.
9. You want to figure out who's holding that shotgun.
10. You want to figure out where the fictional salon, The Conscilience (Sarah Joy, Proprietor) is located.
11. You want to buy the book now, just for the cover!
12. You're trying to figure out what to do with the Amazon gift certificate you got for Christmas.
13. YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT SUMMER READ - everyone will be talking about it, you know!
14. Every purchase helps residents of the Jersey shore in their rebuilding efforts. Please buy two!